Filed under: Crafting with tags: crochet, finished project, hat
One of my summer job coworkers was expecting to have a baby soon (a boy! the baby was born after I had left to go back to school). On my last day of work, I gave him a little something for his future offspring. I didn’t know what the baby’s name was going to be, or else I probably would have done something fancy (or attempted to). Instead, I made a little crochet hat.
The hat was made in Bernat Super Saver in White (100% acrylic) and Red Heart Super Saver in Turquoise (100% acrylic).
The hat was a simple pattern that I made up as I went along (increase of 6 stitches evening throughout until I got to the size that I wanted). The hat was 14″ in circumference, so I’m hoping that it fit as I didn’t get a chance to ask after the baby was born.
I’m hoping to get the pattern up soon, I just need to write it up and crochet another hat to test the pattern out before putting it up here.